Thursday, August 24, 2006

Where have you been?

Thought this was cool and fun. Create your own by clicking on the link below the map. Guess I am a Western girl. My fave hockey teams are in the NHL Western Conference, Dallas Stars and Detroit Red Wings (how Detroit is West I am not sure).

Of all the places I have visited I have only lived in 2 - Washington State and Texas.

My fave place (s) to visit for vacation.....Washington (western of course, Seattle, Mount Rainier, San Juan Islands, etc,), New York (Manhattan, LOVED IT).

Places I passed though (on the way to or from Texas and Washington) but want to go back to really visit (a vacation maybe)...Oregon, Montana and Northern Idaho.

Places I went as a kid that I would like to go back to...Colorado, Nevada (not Vegas), Arizona, New Mexico.

Place I want to visit again but a different city...California (went to San Fran, would like to check our some other parts, maybe Northern Cali).

I seriously have to work on the East Coast...the North Carolina, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine.

Leave me a comment on why I should visit your favorite or home state and why!

No comments: