Friday, August 18, 2006

Small Group Night

Tonight our small group from church meets at our home. My husband and I are the leader/facilitators. We have the BEST group ever. It is filled with people that love each other the way God calls us to love one another. The really amazing thing is that this is tangible love. We have seen our group bond in a very short period of time. They have reached out to one another emotionally, financially, spiritually, and physically.

And you know what the really great thing is...we are not a holy huddle. We have three new couples visiting tonight and my prayer is that they feel the love of Christ expressed through each of us. Most importantly, that they will be edified and walk away with something applicable that will glorify God.

So this was really just a shout out to all my HomeTeam homies, love ya so much! And also to my husband who is so committed to our group...thank you for all the time, effort and prayer you put into each person and meeting. I love you most of all!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Tori,

Sounds great! I hope it went well. I love fellowship with believers!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and giving me a shout-out on your side bar!

Mark said...

Our HT rocks! What a blessing for us all.