Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I am so bad at this

It has been forever since I posted a blog....i really want to do this thing but it seems that fear and time management are getting in my way. I love reading other peoples blogs, they always seem to have so much to say. I need to just jump in and go...the reality is that I am sure my husband is the only one who looks at my blog cause anyone else I have sent it to has seen the same article for six weeks. So, today I am going to do this thing...even if I am posting random thoughts that most people could care less about.

I must say I am impressed with my husband Mark's blog, he has been working really hard on it, even got a custom header designed for it. He has been getting more and more personal and that is what I think blogs are so great for, like conversations with friends. He is such a great man and a great husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life. His blog is www.teknon0301.blogspot.com, check it out!

2 comments:

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. You're awesome!

ilook forward to seeingyour posts.