Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My Husband


I just have to say that I am the most blessed girl in the world. My Husband is amazing and he has been extra sweet this week. I got roses, a clean house, we went to see the Star's play, plenty of snuggle time and foot massages...I could go on and on but you might start to get jealous. He is so caring and so committed to our marriage. Mark is also committed 100% to God and to seeking His will for our life. One of his gifts is leadership and he has started several bible studies at his work. He is also a very hard worker as he works 60 hours a week as a Design Engineer at LMCO, goes to school at Criswell Bible College, volunteers at church and still has the time, energy and desire to be a great husband. I LOVE YOU BABY! Here is a pic of us on our wedding day, March 22nd, 2003.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Aw sweetie. (you're not supposed to make a grown man cry!). This is very sweet and what a surprise!

I feel like a young calf kicking, and like the men who dream dreams....but even better, I don't have to dream. I already have you!!

You have been extremely supportive and you bless me in countless ways.

Praise God for our marriage and love.

I love you with all my heart!